The PLSHA will be hosting a hockey equipment sale on Sunday October 9th from 3:00-5:30 PM.
If you have new or mildly used hockey equipment including; helmets, shoulder pads, elbow pads, breezers, shin pads, skates, sticks, or apparel that you are looking to sell, or are in need of equipment, here is your chance!!
IF YOU HAVE EQUIPMENT TO SELL:
1. Send an email to Chris Swanson at firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
2. You will be provided a registration number to include on your “label”
3. Label your gear with 2” TAN MAKSING TAPE in the following order:
· Registration number received from Chris
· Price (use round numbers only)
4. Deliver your gear to the Dakotah Conference room on Sunday October 9th between 1:00-2:30 PM
5. Pick up your earnings and any unsold gear between 6:00-6:30 PM
We will be looking for 20-25 volunteers for this event - a sign up genius will follow in the upcoming days.
10% of the total earnings will be donated to the PLSHA.
Please NO jerseys or socks!! We do NOT have room for additional gear and ask that you claim any unsold items.
~The PLSHA Board
Tag(s): Association News